Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Irvine, CA | Full Time and Contract
We're seeking an experienced E-Commerce Email Marketing Specialist who has expertise in retention marketing and maximizing customer repeat purchases rate and customer lifetime value (CLV/LTV). This individual will be savvy with multiple enterprise level ESPs (Oracle Responsys, Sendgrid, Klaviyo, Marketo, Silverpop or equivalent), and has built from ground-up, or improved upon large scale (1MM list size+) email marketing campaigns.
The team that you’ll be a part of:
Winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company", and a 10-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient! Mobovida is an award-winning online retailer of mobile accessories with an upstart fashion-forward direct-to-consumer brand that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels.
Inc 5000 ranking: https://goo.gl/zidi4r
*Check out our Facebook study: https://www.facebook.com/business/success/mobovida
Take a look at our primary website: www.cellularoutfitter.com
Your mission should you chose to accept:
- Elevate the repeat purchase characteristics of our customer base via highly effective and creative email campaigns.
- Work with product and merchandising teams to drive relevant promotions and merchandising mix based on qualitative customer feedback and quantitative analysis.
- Improve upon segmentation, automation and promotional processes to drive toward a true” single view of customer” to maximize customer retention and lifetime value.
- Continually managing, testing and optimizing all lifecycles, triggers and promotions to maximize open rates, click through rates, conversion rates and AOV while minimizing list churn.
- Work with acquisition channel managers to increase email acquisition and generate qualified leads
- Drive the entire creative, content, merchandising and landing page experience for email and all retention channels
- Testing new avenues for CRM and engagement via loyalty programs, text, chat, push and more
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- 3+ years of Email Marketing experience in the consumer ecommerce vertical
- Experience with Oracle Responsys, Klaviyo, Marketo, Listrak, or equivalent REQUIRED
- Experience advanced techniques such as RFM, cohort analysis, LTV marketing initiatives
- Experience managing customer loyalty programs
- Google Analytics advanced expertise
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel (VLookups, pivot tables, etc), and SQL
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience a plus
- HTML and CSS experience a plus
What's in it for you:
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision
- Monthly and quarterly employee appreciation and team building events + daily Super Smash Bros. duels
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology