Email Marketing Manager - 100% Remote Start ASAP
Marketing | City of Industry, CA | Full Time and Contract
* Work from home and start ASAP + Great Comp & Bonus Structure!
11-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient and winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company" CellularOutfitter/Mobovida is seeking an enterprising rockstar Email Marketing Manager to help revive and drive our retention marketing initiatives.
Mobovida (site:CellularOutfitter.com) is an award-winning online retailer with a core DNA in direct-response digital marketing. Portfolio company of CSC Generation (Backed by Khosla Ventures, Maveron, Crosslink Capital, More).
*Check out our Facebook study: https://www.facebook.com/business/success/mobovida
Interested in a crazy turnaround project? We're a former high-growth online retailer of mobile accessories and digital marketing organization w/a very large list (4mm+) looking to drive new customers and repeat purchases.
- Help bring back our campaign by acquiring and nurturing new qualified names and re-activate over 3 million dormant names getting them to come back w/ingenious winback campaigns.
- Audit and optimize all of our current lifecycles, triggers and automation. Improve segmentation, flows, promotional and creative process to maximize customer retention and lifetime value.
- Figure out why email's no longer converting as well as it did just 12 months ago.
- Analyze the post-click journey and the customer funnel and TEST, TEST, TEST
- Optimize the flow w/SMS and push
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- 3+ years of Email Marketing experience in the consumer ecommerce vertical
- EXPERT copywriter especially in sales and merchandising copy
- Active Campaign experience highly desired but not required
- Familiarity with Ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, Demandware, Big Commerce, etc.)
- Familiarity w/advanced techniques such as RFM, cohort analysis, LTV marketing initiatives
- Understanding of digital marketing and primary customer acquisition channels (Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
- Google Analytics Advanced Experience Required (must know why emails are/aren't converting and how to fix things)