Director of Digital Marketing
Marketing | Irvine, CA | Full Time
Is this the right role for you?
- Are you an experienced and enterprising digital marketing pro with hands-on experience in strategizing, growing and optimizing Adwords, Facebook and Email campaigns?
- Do you have a passion for digital marketing & E-COMMERCE?
- Are you a natural leader that brings out the best in those around you?
- You have been described as insanely competitive and continually operate at a high level of urgency leaving nothing to tomorrow when it can be done today?
If you answered an "honest yes" to these questions, please send us your resume we'd love to talk!
The team that you’ll be a part of:
Winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company", and a 10-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient! Mobovida is seeking a Digital Marketing Director experienced in ecommerce, to help drive our digital marketing initiatives. Mobovida is an award-winning online retailer of mobile accessories with an upstart fashion-forward direct-to-consumer brand that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels.
Inc 5000 ranking: https://goo.gl/zidi4r
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
Develop strategies and execution toward scaling, testing and optimizing our customer acquisition and retention initiatives leading a small team of highly skilled digital marketers.
The Daily Charter:
- Oversight and assistance with strategic and tactical execution of primary acquisition channels: Paid Search (Adwords, Bing, Gemini) and Facebook/Instagram.
- Aggressively testing and growth hacking new channels for customer engagement and acquisition including Youtube, Influencers, Native, Programmatic Display.
- Management of Google Analytics to proactively seek out optimization opportunities across our website to optimize customer journeys leading to higher conversion rates, AOV, repeat purchase rates and LTV.
- Oversee Email/CRM campaigns toward driving repeat purchase rates and customer LTV
- Conversion Rate Optimization and Execution of A/B/n & MVT testing cycles from start to finish (data aggregation to hypothesis ideation, to execution, and post-test analysis)
- Oversight of organic SEO and content marketing strategy
- Work with procurement and merchandising teams to constantly create new product exposure opportunities and effectively merchandising the onsite experience to maximize conversions in a highly competitive vertical
- Oversee secondary and tertiary channels including influencers, affiliates, display, CSEs and more.
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- SERIOUS digital marketing chops in Ecommerce with at least 5+ years in SEM (Adwords/Bing), SEO, Facebook w/demonstrated history of growth hacking innovative ways of scaling accounts and ROAS
- Facebook marketing expertise primarily in product/brand/retail acquisition
- Familiarity w/Email marketing, having setup and optimized email campaigns on major ESPs (Bronto, Silverpop, Responsys, Klaviyo, Exact Target, etc)
- Experience w/Amazon AMS platform (Headline, Sponsored products, and product list) and cross-incorporating techniques across both Adwords & AMS
- Familiar and comfortable in customer acquisition-driven KPIs (CAC, ROAS, CLV/LTV)
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- CRO and LPO tool experience and have run a fair amount of A/B/n tests from soup to nuts (Optimizely, VWO, Unbounce, Hotjar, etc)
- Tech savvy w/GTM experience and ability to work with engineers
What's in it for you:
- Competitive comp + equity
- Nuggets of knowledge dropped daily: https://goo.gl/921bxL
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- UNLIMITED PTO
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision