Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Irvine, CA | Full Time
*Onsite or Remote Potential
Is this the right role for you?
- Are you a tech-savvy, data-driven digital marketing pro with hands-on experience in Adwords, Facebook and Email?
- Do you have a true passion for digital marketing and regularly read up on blogs and podcasts of thought leaders on your OWN time?
- Do you have e-commerce & retail experience?
- Are you a proactive grinder willing to do whatever it takes to be successful in digital marketing?
- You have been described as insanely competitive and continually operate at a high level of urgency leaving nothing to tomorrow when it can be done today?
If you answered an "honest yes" to these questions, please send us your resume we'd love to talk!
The team that you’ll be a part of:
Winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company", and a 10-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient! Mobovida is seeking a well-rounded Digital Marketing Specialist experienced in ecommerce, to help drive our digital marketing initiatives. Mobovida is an award-winning online retailer of mobile accessories with an upstart fashion-forward direct-to-consumer brand that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels.
Inc 5000 ranking: https://goo.gl/zidi4r
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
Rapidly scale and optimize our customer acquisition and retention initiatives with an eye toward the continual growth of the channel while maintaining ROAS parameters. Vigilantly farming out creative and innovative growth-hacking techniques to generate more qualified traffic and staying ahead of the curve as digital acquisition channels evolve.
The Daily Charter:
- Oversight and assistance with strategic and tactical execution of agencies managing Google Adwords, Facebook and more.
- Utilizing heavy Google Analytics to proactively seek out optimization opportunities across our website to optimize customer journeys leading to higher conversion rates, AOV, repeat purchase rates and LTV.
- Conversion Rate Optimization and Execution of A/B/n & MVT testing cycles from start to finish (data aggregation to hypothesis ideation, to execution, and post-test analysis)
- Work with procurement and merchandising teams to constantly create new product exposure opportunities and effectively merchandising the onsite experience to maximize conversions in highly competitive verticals
- Oversee secondary and tertiary channels including influencers, affiliates, display, CSEs and more.
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- SERIOUS digital marketing acquisition chops in Ecommerce with at least 2-3+ years in SEM (Adwords/Bing), SEO, Facebook w/demonstrated history of growth hacking innovative ways of scaling accounts and ROAS
- Facebook marketing expertise primarily in product/brand/retail acquisition
- Familiarity w/Email marketing, having setup and optimized email campaigns on major ESPs (Bronto, Silverpop, Responsys, Klaviyo, Exact Target, etc)
- Experience w/Amazon AMS platform (Headline, Sponsored products, and product list) and cross-incorporating techniques across both Adwords & AMS
- Familiar and comfortable in customer acquisition-driven KPIs (CAC, ROAS, CLV/LTV)
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- CRO and LPO tool experience and have run a fair amount of A/B/n tests from soup to nuts (Optimizely, VWO, Unbounce, Hotjar, etc)
- Experience w/GTM
- Creative mind who can write great marketing copy
- Advanced Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, macros)
What's in it for you:
- Nuggets of knowledge dropped daily: https://goo.gl/921bxL
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- UNLIMITED PTO
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision