Controller / Finance Manager
Finance | Fullerton, CA | Full Time
9-Time Inc.5000 Award recipient and winner of the 2016 Oracle Marketing Markie Awards - "Best Emerging Company" CellularOutfitter/Mobovida is seeking an experienced and enterprising Controller/Finance Manager to help manage our accounting and finance operations.
CellularOutfitter is a dominant online retailer of mobile, fashion and travel accessories with an upstart direct-to-consumer brand (Mobovida) that's forging a unique and disruptive way of product development via our various digital marketing channels. *Check out our Facebook study: https://www.facebook.com/business/success/mobovida
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
We're seeking a seasoned and savvy finance leader to help manage financials and business metrics and drive strategies to increase enterprise value. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Full charge financial management from overseeing bookkeeping, AP, AR, financial reporting
- FP&A and financial model updating and forecasting.
- Tracking and identifying crucial business metrics including customer lifetime value, gross margins, inventory, pricing, contribution margins, labor efficiency ratios and more.
- Financial reporting including P&L, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows (Ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Corresponding with outside vendors in all business and financial matters including attorneys, CPAs, and Bankers.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state and federal authorities pertaining to corporate tax compliance
- Management of corporate governance including cap table management, stakeholder communications and assistance with financial due diligence for M&A
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- 3+ Years Controller experience in online retail industry required
- Expertise in financial modeling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- CFA, CPA or equivalent experience preferred
- Proactive and Trustworthy individual who can work with minimal direction and supervision with a high level of discretion
- Quickbooks expertise with experience in ERP migrations
- Experience in the M&A and due diligence process
- Mastery of Excel and Google Docs
- Experience with dashboard and BI platforms (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
What's in it for you:
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision
- 5 weeks vacation (yes, you read that right, that's 25 days Paid Time Off!!!)
- 8 paid holidays (New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, George Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off !!!
- Catered lunch once a week + Monthly and Quarterly Employee Appreciation and Team Building Events
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years and perpetually growing
- Work with some of the best minds in digital marketing and technology
- AAA Membership + Paychex "Working Advantage" employee discounts and perks