Talent Acquisition Manager
Operations Team | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is growing fast -- we have doubled in size in the last year and we're not slowing down. We are looking for an intermediate to senior Talent Acquisition Manager to help us expand our amazing team. You will manage our end-to-end recruitment efforts and hire top talents in software engineering, design, project management, sales and more.
- Manage Mobify's recruitment process from creating job specifications to job offer
- Increase our talent pool from various sources including job boards, Dribbble, LinkedIn, universities and online communities
- Boost our hiring efforts through career fairs and speaker events; work with our engineers and designers to get more involved in the community
- Source and contact passive candidates for junior to senior leadership positions
- Work with HR to hire foreign workers; provide team leads with weekly updates and track hiring budget
- propose better ways to improve our hiring process and make Mobify an employer of choice
- Have 2+ years experience as a recruitment capacity for a technology company (i.e. you know what open source means)
- Have a successful track-record hiring high-caliber candidates and can share a few good stories
- Know how to manage the recruitment funnel including posting jobs, sourcing, screening, negotiating contracts and more
- Are goal-driven and genuinely love recruitment; you also have a sixth sense for sniffing out talent
- Have used Applicant Tracking Systems and social media tools in your past roles
- Know how represent a company and use your great communication skills to spread our vision
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.