Senior UI Designer
Product | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
Mobify is looking for a UI Designer to join our R&D product team responsible for designing and building core components of our next-generation platform serving billions of page views for some of the most recognized brands in the world. As a key member of our team, you'll be responsible for the creative execution of new features in our web-based products. You'll have the opportunity to shape the direction of our future products and have ownership over each step of the design process from wireframe to integration to user testing.
This is an intermediate to senior level position, and is also on-site. Candidates must be in or willing to relocate to Vancouver, Canada.
- Make our products shine with world class visual design, user interaction, and animation
- You'll create the experience, design the pixels, work with our engineering team to execute, and iterate frequently
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to prototype, design and implement web-based experiences
- Research mobile design patterns that work, test with users
- Contribute to weekly design meetings and be receptive to feedback from other designers
- Have a strong online portfolio showcasing user interface and experience design, along with code examples.
- Are able to quickly and efficiently hand-code your designs into HTML and CSS without the assistance of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Have a passion for the UI/UX design, web and mobile.
- Are thoughtful in your design process and can communicate solutions to an engineering team.
- Take ownership over your work from start to finish.
- Familiarity with responsive web design techniques
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.