Recruitment / HR Coordinator Intern
Operations Team | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Do you love people and tech? Have a hunger to learn? Can’t wait for a chance to get your start in a best-in-class working environment? Look no further - this is the job for you!
Mobify is growing and we’re looking for a Recruitment / HR Coordinator Intern to join our team. As the Recruitment Intern you will support our Talent Acquisition Manager in a wide variety of Recruitment and HR functions from helping to build our brand, to putting together job offers for future Mobify superstars.
We’re working together to improve the web for billions of people. Come join us!
- Ensure all job postings are up-to-date and maintained through our applicant tracking system, social media sites and various online job boards
- Update and refresh our social media pages, respond to inquiries and take an active role in engaging candidates through our various platforms
- Create blog content to support employer branding campaigns
- Assist in the completion of reference checks
- Coordinate on-site interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Assist in maintaining recruiting reports and related metrics
- Assist in coordinating job fairs and in-office recruitment events
- Create slide presentations for weekly company meetings
- Schedule new hire orientations
- Track expenditures to ensure that recruiting costs are within established budgets
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in drafting job offers, employment contracts, NDAs and other related recruitment paperwork
- Assist with other recruitment or HR related projects, tasks and duties such as Confirmation of Employment Letters, HRIS Updates, Data Integrity Audits and Document Control
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Have previous administrative experience in an office environment, ideally in an HR or recruitment capacity
- Are incredibly detail oriented
- Posses strong moral judgement and integrity when working with highly confidential material and access
- Are a resourceful problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Present professionally, with genuine warmth and enthusiasm
- Have a post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- You’re tech savvy!
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device.
Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.