Part-Time Graphic Design Intern
Marketing | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is growing and we're looking for a part-time Graphic Design Intern to join our team! As part of a tightly-knit and dynamic marketing team you will have the opportunity grow your portfolio and learn from some of the best as you work side by side with our Director of Demand Generation and Creative Director on a variety of different projects.
Don't just tell us how great you are - show us! Along with your resume, please submit a link to your online portfolio.
- Work closely with senior team members to produce web and print assets for Mobify's website, blogs and events
- Contribute ideas for Mobify's graphic design growth and support other team's needs
- Assist in the creation of graphic assets for social media, decks, web pages, microsites, t-shirts, hoodies, etc.
- Create materials for pitches to potential customers and partners (our current customers include such well recognized brands as Starbucks, Expedia and Beyond the Rack!)
- Possess basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Have an online portfolio (Behance, Dribbble or personal sites)
- Are proficient with graphic design software, specifically Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and some Photoshop (After Effects is a plus)
- Are eager to learn and are known to go above and beyond, producing exemplary work
- Have effective writing and editing skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Are interested in new web and digital technologies
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Passionate about mobile web
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices. Here is an inside peak:
- On our products: our open platform, key features, and how we make responsive sites faster
- We’re obsessed with data and we do our research: Smartphone Browser localStorage is up to 5x Faster than Native Cache
- We engage with and contribute to the community: on capturing for responsive design, guides, and open source projects
- We work in a cool place, we love our culture, and we keep fit with rooftop yoga and kettlebell classes
- We want to hire amazing people so we're thorough