Mobile Web Developer (CSS/HTML)
Customer Success Team | Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Work with senior designers to take style guides and mockups and build out sites using CSS and HTML
- Maintain and expand our existing client sites by implementing change requests and working with QA on bug fixes
- Work with other mobile web developers to improve and standardize our design and development process
- Participate in weekly design meetings and development meetings to provide and receive peer-to-peer feedback
- Stay up to date on current and future CSS3+ specifications and make recommendations on when they are appropriate to use (device support)
- Have an online portfolio or github account showcasing your code or send us a sample of your code in CSS and HTML (preferably not using frameworks like bootstrap or foundation so we can see how you write)
- Have a few years experience writing clean and maintainable code and hand-coding designs to functioning templates
- Demonstrate good knowledge of design fundamentals
- Are a strong communicator and passionate about the mobile web
- Eager to learn and apply new skills and open to taking constructive feedback
- Mobile site development experience (android and blackberry a plus because we know it’s challenging!)
Mobify is an open platform to adapt any website for mobile devices: smartphones, tablets and more. We help businesses solve the complex design and performance challenges of today's multi-screen web by providing tools and APIs for launching fast, responsive websites.
Mobify is used by leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Our global customers include Starbucks, BT, Siemens, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and hundreds more.