Customer Success Team | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is looking for a senior Front-end Engineer to join our young and ambitious Customer Success team. The Professional Services team is responsible for the development and roll-out for clients using the Mobify platform. This is bleeding edge work for some of the biggest and most recognized brands on the planet.
- Developing mobile web apps powered by Mobify and open source frameworks
- Training and mentoring junior developers
- Provide accurate estimates and scope for team deliverables.
- Be a technical liaison between the clients and our engineers.
- Contributing to the mobify.js project
- Possess great communication skills
- Have the ability to multitask and deal with several ongoing projects at once
- Want to tackle interesting problems
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a relevant field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- You contribute to the open source community and are active on blogs, twitter and HackerNews
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Mobify is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people
- Convenient Gastown location in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!