Content Marketing Strategist
Marketing Team | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is looking for a full-time Content Marketing Strategist to lead content creation and inbound marketing for business-to-business and developer-to-developer communications.
- Are a born storyteller. You can research materials, interview people, find ideas and filter extra information to craft a great story no matter how technical the subject.
- Find stories where others miss them. You're determined and can dig deep to find the story no matter how deeply it's buried.
- Know the web: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Quora and more. You have practical experience using these tools for marketing purposes. You know what Reddit is and may even have an account.
- Are results-driven and comfortable using Google Analytics, keyword research, statistics and analysis to understand how to tell both personality and data-driven stories.
- Can turn technical content into a clear and compelling message that delivers the meaning people need.
- Know enough HTML to be dangerous and troubleshoot a blog post, embed a social widget or fix a formatting issue. The more HTML/CSS chops the better!
- Work across media types: written, visual, video and whatever else comes along.
- Have a minimum of 3 years professional experience and a portfolio of work to showcase your exception writing and content creation skills.
- Create and execute content inbound marketing programs including writing copy, editing copy, researching story ideas, creating presentations, generating story ideas and running with existing story ideas.
- Research and report on internal technical and business stories at Mobify to the wider world as well as reporting on external stories to the wider world.
- Analyze the efficacy of existing traffic acquisition channels and seek new traffic acquisition opportunities -- closing the feedback loops to learn what works.
- Optimize content for on-site conversions of visitors to qualified leads through metrics, A/B testing, content testing and usability analysis.
- Optimize content for traffic acquisition through search engines, social media, referrals and links.
- Contribute to our email newsletters that reaches over 40,000 customers, designers and developers.
- Support PR and Media efforts as required.
- Write and create content on a daily basis. Did we mention writing? Writing is a huge part of this job -- emails, e-books, newsletters, blog posts, case studies, announcements, even the occasional press release.
- Mobify (http://mobify.com) is a rapidly growing mobile web platform.
- Our PaaS products power leading e-commerce, publishing and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
- We're based in beautiful Vancouver, Canada; passionate, self-funded and profitable.