Operations Team | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mobify is looking for an exceptional Accountant to join our growing team in the heart of scenic Gastown. You will be an important addition to the Finance and Operations team, a group of self-starters supporting the operational success of our company. You'll take on full-cycle of accounting responsibilities and find new ways to improve our processes to make it your own.
- General bookkeeping, and AP and AR
- Ensure proper client billings
- Manage payroll (source deductions and remittances)
- Monthly by transaction to confirm commission calculations and ensure completeness and accuracy of P&L
- HST/Remittance filings
- Prepare Profit and Loss Statement for the month and for annual budget
- Assist with the development of cash flow forecasting: monitoring cash inflows / outflows
- Establish and maintain internal controls
- Have 2-3 years experience in an Accounting role
- Are excellent with Excel and Sage 50 Accounting
- Have experience processing client billings and know how to get the job done
- Consider yourself a generalist with payroll
- Are an amazing communicator and great at following up with clients and internal teams
- Love working in a fluid and independent environment with a rapidly growing company
- Experience with analysis of R&D costs and processing of SR&ED credits
- Passion or interest in startups and technology
- Completed your CGA certification or in the Pace level.
Mobify is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- You want to tackle world-class technology problems and change the way the world uses the web
- You are equally passionate about the web and making it amazing and accessible on every device
- You love to work with really smart and interesting people
- Convenient Gastown location in beautiful Vancouver, Canada
- Competitive salary, great benefits and yoga classes and kettlebell classes right at the office!