Security | brooklyn, NY | Full Time | Opened about 2 months ago
WE BELIEVE that real security challenges require real security solutions by competent professionals. We provide 'thinking” security officers and on-site security directors to help our clients meet their obligation to create a safe, secure environment. WE BELIEVE that we are the right company for you. When you are ready to explore the differences between security services by "an ordinary security company" and security services by Mitie Security, we will be there to face your challenges and provide a security solution that is right for you. We are confident that we will both meet and exceed your expectations. WILL be there to face your challenges and provide a security solution that is right for you. We are confident that we will both meet and exceed your expectations.
Security Operator Requirements:
- Valid Security Guard License if you don't have one you will have to pass a back ground check to obtain one
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends, holidays, & various shifts
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer application (Microsoft Office, social media, e-mail, etc.), typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports for team members and supervisors
- Ability to think quickly, multi-task, problem solve, prioritize, and coordinate responses in a fast-paced work environment
Security Guard Operator Pay & Perks:
- $20 - $22 per hour
- Health, Dental, Vision offered.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth.
- Company paid uniforms.
- Extensive training program.
Control Room Security Operator Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor and report critical information for global and regional incidents
- Maintain global situational awareness of all client locations.
- Initiate and coordinate crisis management response activities.
- Utilize advanced skills to perform preventive safety measures to protect property from theft, damage, or persons from hazards or interference
- Review incoming video alarm notifications and respond accordingly to standard procedures
- Actively monitor and operate access control systems, Closed-Circuit Television (“CCTV”) systems, and computer badge stations
- Maintain operational logs, conduct daily shift checklists, handover reports, and incident reports
- Ensure all forms of communications, such as e-mails, phone conversations, and client interactions, are conducted in a courteous and professional manner, confidentially, and documented appropriately
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors related to security and safety
- Must be willing to participate in the company's pre-employment screening process and continuously meet the any applicable State, County and Municipal requirements for Security Officers.