Virtual Operations Support
Retail | Home Office, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Virtual Operations Support
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Retail, Operations, Customer Service, Inventory, Sales
In support of the company’s omni-channel strategy, the Virtual Operations Lead is accountable for supporting the virtual designer and customer journey by managing requests, sample and supplies logistics to increase lead generation and the overall virtual experience.
- Ensures that all Virtual Web Requests are assigned and contacted by the appropriate designer.
- Oversees daily and weekly web requests and recap reporting to support all efforts which obtain written sales including response time, conversion and follow up.
- Collaborates with Management to identify opportunities and execute actions to drive growth and success of virtual sales.
- Operates mail programs: = FedEx and USPS and decide when to use each one
- Pull swatch and sample orders efficiently and accurately.
- Manages Inventory of necessary materials.
- Tracks Customer swatch orders, Virtual Designer materials, WFH Kits, and Welcome Kits to ensure that shipments arrive on schedule.
- Creates a positive work environment, embracing / supporting directives from management.
- Confident, optimistic and self-motivating
- Organized and detail oriented with passion for business development, furniture and design.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 40 pounds, or request help when needed
- Familiarity with Google Drive and Excel
- Strong business acumen and innovative thinker with good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize administrative details independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize the POS system, general computer skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Required Experience & Education
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in ordering, tracking and reporting.
- Experience working with and supporting internal customers
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k with company match
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.