Vice President- Merchandising
Retail | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
Who we are and why you should join!
We are... a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility, and education.
Our culture is... a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
- Comfort. We provide comfort to everyone; our work environment is one of acceptance and is welcoming to everyone, just as they are.
Service. We provide excellent service not only to our clients, but also to our fellow colleagues by lending a helping hand without expecting anything in
- Respect. We create an environment of mutual respect by smiling, saying hello, being pleasant, patient and professional with one another.
Vice President - Merchandising
We currently have an opportunity for a Vice President of Merchandising to lead our outstanding merchandising team.
The ideal Vice President of Merchandising candidate will have great taste that is right for our brand, a strong understanding of retail space planning and a personality that fits with our caring, creative, and high-energy team.
- Strategically manage merchandising to capture growth within the furniture market segment.
- Drives and creates compelling, cohesive, and innovative product assortment strategies to meet and/or exceed revenue and margin forecasts
- Lead weekly & monthly financial review meetings, identifying action necessary to achieve KPIs.
- Analyze sales on a weekly basis to gain comprehensive understanding of the state of the business and make recommendations to drive business growth. Perform regular hind-sighting on collections to inform future strategies.
- Collaborates closely with cross functional teams on key initiatives and product strategies. Ensure partners understand the strategies underlying the broader assortment and can execute a common vision. Provide qualitative and quantitative product feedback to all cross-functional partners.
- Develop, implement, and monitor consumer-centric product developmental strategy that delivers growth while increasing consumer loyalty and conversion.
- Identify and build new product strategies that grow the lifestyle of our brand.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for conceptual product direction, product design, and design engineering.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- Excellent health, dental and vision coverage + supplemental insurance options
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Onsite Cafe
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.