Manufacturing | Home Office, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Manufacturing, Furniture, Upholstery
*$1,500 Signing Bonus for Qualified Candidates*
Looking for Inside Upholsterers & Trimmers (Fabric and Leather) who are passionate and dedicated to the art of quality furniture making. Qualified experienced Upholsterers are eligible for a signing bonus of $1,500.
On-The-Job Training is also offered for less experienced individuals who are excited to learn and grow a new career.
- Upholster custom furniture according to product specifications
- Works as part of a team to meet or exceed production goals
- Multi-task and be comfortable in a fast pace, manufacturing environment
- Learn additional functions by cross-training in other departments, as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- 3-5 years of hands-on Inside and/or Outside Upholstery experience OR have training from a technical program focused in furniture manufacturing
- The ability to read, understand, communicate and interpret written and verbal instructions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be detail oriented and quality minded, ensuring quality standards are consistently met in a timely manner
- Positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have the ability to stand for periods of up to 8-10 hours
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.