Third Party Coodinator
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
ABOUT MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Our brand is represented via domestic and international signature stores, boutique independent retailers, national chains and a growing contract division. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Third Party Coordinator
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Vendor Management, Supply Chain
The Third Part Coordinator will be responsible for working with the third party manufacturing teams to manage the scheduling and liaison between third party manufacturing operations and MGBW. This role will partner with domestic and international vendors to buy hardline goods and identify future product opportunities, trends and offerings.
- Communicate and partner with domestic and international vendors to purchase product
- Request, organize, and maintain product specifications for hardline accessories
- Communicating changes, concerns, orders and reorders with vendors
- Work with design and production teams to manage the timeline on all product development
- Prioritize the presence of specific product assortment within our nationwide retail stores
- Seasonal travel to trade shows and the High Point Furniture market
The ideal Third Party candidate will have relevant scheduling experience and be self-motivated and task driven with strong attention to detail. In addition, this candidate will possess the following traits:
- 5+ years of buying experience in a retail store, specialty boutique or furniture manufacturer
- Previous experience in buying hardline goods including mirrors, artwork, vases, trays, picture frames, wall sculptures, baskets, etc…
- Ability to multi-task and manage many responsibilities and projects at one time
- Possess excellent communication skills and excels in a collaborative environment
- Strong presentation and listening skills
- Ability to interact individually with users and work cross functionally throughout the organization
- Knowledgeable with inventory management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Track shipments of materials to third party manufacturing operations.
- Work with scheduling to align in house manufacturing with scheduled receipt of third party items.
- Work with purchasing on timing of materials to third party manufacturing operations.
- Follow schedule adherence of third party vendors.
- Monitor MGBW inventory in offsite facilities.
- Produce and organize bill of lading.
- Transfer inventory locations in AX when applicable.
- Verify correct quantities and types of materials are being transferred.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.