Talent Acquisition Specialist-Retail
Corporate | Charlotte Metro/Hickory, NC | Full Time
Who we are and why you should join!
We are... a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education.
Our culture is... a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Comfort. We provide comfort to everyone; our work environment is one of acceptance and is welcoming to everyone, just as they are.
Service. We provide excellent service not only to our clients, but also to our fellow colleagues by lending a helping hand without expecting anything in return.
Respect. We create an environment of mutual respect by smiling, saying hello, being pleasant, patient and professional with one another.
Talent Acquisition Specialist-Retail
Location: Taylorsville, NC/Hybrid Option
What are we looking for?
Our team is growing and we would love for you to join us. Do you have a passion for retail? Are you someone that makes friends wherever you go? Someone that has never met a stranger? We have an opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist that easily and authentically connects with potential candidates through advanced sourcing techniques. We are looking for someone who is highly organized and methodical to build relationships and engagement, so we are a step ahead when a job opens up. We are looking for someone with a strong retail background who has a passion for luxury furnishings.
Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
How will you contribute?
A typical day... is there a typical day in talent acquisition? We work in a highly collaborative, team-centric and fast-paced environment. We have fun and we work hard. The role of our Recruiter will be focused on identifying and engaging passive and active candidates to build a strong talent pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Source and regularly interact with passive and active candidates using advanced sourcing techniques.
- Maintain a qualified and engaged candidate pool through sourcing passive candidates, networking, complex internet searches, past applicants and employee referrals.
- Maintain multiple candidate databases and build relationships with talent pipeline through regular and consistent communication.
- Regularly interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Develop multiple talent pipelines for future hiring needs as they relate to each retail location.
- Successfully prioritize multiple job requisitions across a variety of roles and locations.
- Create an excellent candidate experience by providing authentic communication to applicants throughout each stage of the hiring process.
- Conduct initial phone interviews and make recommendations to hiring managers regarding next steps.
What you need to succeed?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting with a proven sourcing background in Retail or Luxury brands..
- Advanced sourcing skills with the ability to use creative techniques and channels to identify quality candidates.
- Outgoing, self-driven personality with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You do not get flustered easily. If you are unsure of something, it is easy for you to find out possible solutions.
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple talent pipelines based on position and location. Ability to prioritize multiple openings and manage time appropriately.
- Driven by data and able to accurately track information.
- Flexible and adaptable. Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Onsite childcare, wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.