Retail | Plano, TX | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Plano, TX
Position Type: Retail, Warehouse, Inventory
The Stock Associate will be responsible for duties including, but not limited to, assisting with furniture installs, maintaining inventory (store + supplies), maintaining interior and exterior appearance, inspecting all signage and furniture tags, receiving and processing shipments, sending transfer/pickup requests and maintaining log. The main purpose of this role is to consistently communicate with the team and General Manager regarding shipments, arrivals and completion of all projects.
Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn and grow. Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to be insured for company vehicles
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly and repeatedly
- Furniture delivery/assembly experience preferred
- Previous experience in inventory preferred
- Knowledge of Storis and/or Point of Sale and Inventory Systems preferred
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k with company match
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.