Stock Associate - Asheville Part-Time
Retail | Asheville, NC | Part Time
Who we are and why you should join!
We are... a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education.
Our culture is... a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Comfort. We provide comfort to everyone; our work environment is one of acceptance and is welcoming to everyone, just as they are.
Service. We provide excellent service not only to our clients, but also to our fellow colleagues by lending a helping hand without expecting anything in return.
Respect. We create an environment of mutual respect by smiling, saying hello, being pleasant, patient and professional with one another.
RETAIL STOCK ASSOCIATE
Who are we looking for?
You are a Jack or Jane of-all-trades, who is reliable, versatile and able to do many different types of tasks. This role will require basic computer skills to process inventory and the ability to move, deliver and assemble furniture. So, you are someone who has a variety of skills and are good at fixing things.
Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
How will you contribute?
A typical day includes a variety of responsibilities that ensure our Showroom stays in tip-top shape. In this role, you will be responsible for receiving and processing shipments, organizing inventory, and light store maintenance duties.
- Receive and process product shipments and ensure proper placement on the floor.
- Assist with physical inventory, cycle counts and receiving purchase orders.
- Maintain store appearance and ensure visual standards are met.
- Assist with wrapping and carrying out of merchandise.
- Maintain and organize inventory (store + supplies).
- Inspect all signage and assist with seasonal furniture tagging and re-tagging.
- Communicate with the team regarding shipments, arrivals and completion of all projects.
What you need to succeed?
Stock Associate should have a drive for success and desire to learn and grow. Hours for this position will require flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous experience in retail inventory, sales or maintaining store visual standards.
- High degree of professionalism with the ability to communicate and interact with customers when needed.
- Ability to follow directions and work independently, but also excel working in a team environment.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic computer skills including emailing and data entry.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and repeatedly.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities.
- Competitive salary
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.