Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Manufacturing, Furniture, Upholstery
*$1,500 Signing Bonus for Qualified Candidates*
Looking for Flatwork, Cushion and Leather Sewers, who are passionate and dedicated to the art of quality furniture making. Qualified experienced Upholsterers are eligible for a signing bonus of $1,500.
On-The-Job Training is also offered for less experienced individuals who are excited to learn and grow a new career.
- Sew flatwork, cushions or leather according to product specifications
- Works as part of a team to meet or exceed production goals
- Multi-task and be comfortable in a fast pace, manufacturing environment
- Learn additional functions by cross-training in other departments, as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- 3-5 years of hands-on sewing experience OR have training from a technical program focused in furniture manufacturing
- The ability to read, understand, communicate and interpret written and verbal instructions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be detail oriented and quality minded, ensuring quality standards are consistently met in a timely manner
- Positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and have the ability to stand for periods of up to 8-10 hours
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and café