Seasonal Customer Service Associate
Retail | Statesville, NC | Temporary
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Customer Care Associate
Position Type: Retail, Customer Service
Seasonal Customer Service Associate will be responsible for providing prospective and existing clients with excellent communication and follow through in our various Signature Store. The primary goal of our customer care associates is to assist with holiday support.
Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn and grow. Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience dealing with the general public by providing the highest levels of customer service
- Experience in order processing including processing and submitting purchase orders
- Strong communication skills across various levels of the organization with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations.
- Superior organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment using good prioritization, time management and multi-tasking skills with excellent attention to detail.
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k with company match
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.