Retail Sales Manager
Retail | New York, NY | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Retail Sales Manager
Location: New York, NY (SoHo)
Position Type: Retail, Sales, Interior Design
Retail Sales Manager will be a leading member of the sales team, providing superior customer service and achieving set sales goals within the Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams SoHo Signature Store.
Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn and grow. Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous retail sales experience in a high-end or luxury retail store. Home furnishings experience strong preferred.
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience, preferred.
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor and train a sales team
- Knowledge of interior design
- Initiative to build a strong client base. Previous experience with clientelling and maintaining client relationships required.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Superb organizational skills
- Provide excellent communication to clients, sales team and management
- A desire to work as part of a team
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k with company match
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.