Regional Visual Merchandising Manager - Dallas, TX
Retail | Dallas, TX | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Retail, Visual Merchandising
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Visual Merchandising Manager to work with our outstanding visual team. Our Regional Visual Merchandising Manager will be responsible for implementing and maintaining visual standards and corporate direction relating to brand presentation for 5-6 retail locations their established region.
- Develop, maintain, analyze, and adjust seasonal floor plans for each store within a multi-store region
- Partner with corporate, field management, and staff to recognize and address brand presentation at the store level to maximize sales.
- Consistently maintain visual standards as it relates to store styling, window displays, exterior appearance and general conditions of the showroom.
- Plan visual rotation schedule and communicate consistently and effectively to meet the needs of assigned stores.
- Assist and participate in seasonal retail market, retail catalog photography, new store openings, and other special projects as requested.
The ideal visual merchandising candidate will have great taste that is right for our brand, a strong understanding of retail space planning and a personality that fits with our caring, creative, and high-energy team. In addition, this candidate will possess the following traits:
- Minimum 3 years of retail visual merchandising experience, preferably in a multi-store management role
- Experience working for a high-end reputable brand, preferably in home goods or home furnishings
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills are required to be successful in this role
- Ability to self-direct and manage business within assigned territory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with AutoCAD required
- Regional and national overnight travel required
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.