Product Data Management Specialist
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
Product Data Management Specialist (Location: Taylorsville, NC)
We are currently looking for a Product Data Management Specialist to join our team. While working with multiple functional areas, as well as specific product category owners, the role will be part of our Costing area, which will be very much a hands-on role in terms of gathering and entering data into our ERP system. This full-time role will be based in our corporate offices in Taylorsville, NC and our ideal candidate will possess Dynamics AX experience (ERP Applications Software).
Our Product Data Management Specialist will help determine and maintain item configurations within the ERP system to ensure correct set-up and item information is established for BOM and cost measures. Data maintenance and integrity will be key to the success of this role.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Communication with appropriate individuals to determine finished-goods product configuration, production process and product costs.
- Following standard operating procedures for bills-of-material, routings, and product costing of finished goods information for the establishment and entry into the ERP system.
- Research and resolve inconsistent and inaccurate information as it relates bills-of-material, routings, and product costs.
- Maintaining the custom shop order process with item set up, bill of material development, and establishment of price for future orders.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Possess Dynamics AX experience (ERP Applications Software)
- Possess an Associates Degree, as well as 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Perform general tasks such as gathering and organizing information, data entry, and file maintenance.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is required. Access or related databases experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage many responsibilities and projects at one time.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact individually with users and work cross functionally throughout the organization and costing team.