Retail | Leawood, KS | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Kansas City, MO
Position Type: Retail, Customer Service, Operations, Management
Operations Manager's responsibilities consist of ensuring operational excellence with retail back of the house operations and providing leadership and direction for the sales and customer service team. The primary goal of our Operations Manager is to assist the General Manager in all aspects of operations for our Kansas City Signature Store.
Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn and grow. Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 3+ years of experience with retail back of the house operations including order processing, retail inventory management and overseeing in-home delivery process
- Ideal candidate will be detail oriented and operationally savvy with superior organizational and proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to assume the responsibilities of manager on duty during the manager's absence
- Experience partnering with the General Manager to motivate sales and design associates in developing their client base and outreach efforts
- Expertise in offering superior levels of customer service
- Ability to lead, coach and counsel the customer service team on operational functions relating to order processing
- Contributing to the selling process including assisting with implementing sales strategies and being a presence on the sales floor
- Strong communication skills across various levels of the organization with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k with company match
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.