Operations Administration Associate
Corporate | Home Office, NC | Full Time
ABOUT MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Our brand is represented via domestic and international signature stores, boutique independent retailers, national chains and a growing contract division. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Vendor Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
The Operations Associate will provide administrative support coordinating activities between multiple 3rd party manufacturing outsourcing vendors to increase MG+BW manufacturing capacity.
- Logistics- Work with needed departments in transporting goods and orchestrate deliveries to meet deadlines with little to no delay. Highly organized and detail oriented to see follow-through of processes. Ability to interact with team and work cross functionally throughout the organization to meet in house production and vendor needs.
- Data Coordination- Organize and maintain a constant flow of data regarding shipping, material movements, and inventory. Experience with data entry and accurate upkeep. Proficient in excel and well-rounded communication. Produce and organize a consistent flow of bill of ladings and packing lists to departments in house as well as third-party vendors. Work with department supervisors to build a detailed list of components for our third-party manufacturers. Upkeep of data for inventory control.
- Self-Starter- Ability to multi-task and manage many responsibilities and projects at one time. Must possess excellent communication skills and excels in a collaborative environment. High energy and tolerance for fast paced environment.
The ideal Operations Associate candidate will have relevant scheduling experience and be self-motivated and task driven with strong attention to detail. In addition, this candidate will possess the following traits:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with Inventory Control
- Shipping and Logistics Experience
- High level of professionalism and communication
- Experience with office setting
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.