National Retail Training Manager
Corporate | Dallas, TX | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Retail Sales and Training Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Retail, Sales, Interior Design
National Retail Training Manager will coordinate with the Showroom Manager on the onboarding of all new associates to ensure their training and onboarding experience meets the established company guidelines. Responsible for executing the MG+BW learning and development programs in all showrooms within specified region.. This role will also be the team lead in new product training and community outreach efforts for the store.
- Constant collaboration and communication with Learning & Development Manager regarding the execution of training directives.
- Partner with Showroom Managers in skill development as it relates to product knowledge, sales, systems, operational process, relationship building, leadership and business acumen.
- Monitor and partner in the development of underperforming team members and ensure action oriented next steps
Pivotal partner in building brand engagement and representation, employee morale, and effective workplace culture.
Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn and grow. Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and e-learning platforms and practices
- 2+ years of proven training experience
- 2+ years of experience within a retail sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Strategic thinking and planning; initiative and independent motivation
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to build rapport with individuals inside the organization
- Must be able to travel nationally up to 70% of the time
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k with company match
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.