Manufacturing | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
ABOUT MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Our brand is represented via domestic and international signature stores, boutique independent retailers, national chains and a growing contract division. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Manufacturing
The Fabric Inspector will be responsible for checking in fabric inventory and inspecting the fabric for any defects or flaws.
- Assist with the day-to-day fabric inventory
- Inspect fabric to ensure quality is met
- Support Fabric Inventory Manager in keeping fabric storage clean and orderly
The ideal Fabric Inspector candidate will be self-motivated and task-driven with strong attention to detail. In addition, this candidate will possess the following traits:
- Perform general tasks such as gathering and organizing information, data entry, and file maintenance
- Ability to multi-task and manage many responsibilities and projects at one time
- Knowledgeable with inventory management systems
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is a plus
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- 20% Employee Discount
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.