Enterprise Project Manager
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a cross-functional team including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains and manages detailed project plans, action item registers and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years of experience in and enterprise PM role
- Experience working in a vertically integrated retail/wholesale company
- Experience with e-Commerce and IT growth
- Highly proficient project manager
- Superb communicator at all levels of the company
- Holistic and systemic thinker
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment with exceptional attention to detail.
- Extraordinary time management, conflict resolution, influencing, and collaboration skills.