Ecommerce Site Merchandiser
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time | Opened 2 months ago
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Ecommerce Site Merchandiser
Location: Corporate, Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Corporate
The Ecommerce Site Merchandiser will work closely with the Sr. Director eCommerce, Creative teams, Marketing and Merchandising and be responsible for analyzing and managing the front-end site for Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams to optimize the customer journey and increase conversion. This position is part of a fast-paced, dynamic digital team responsible for a growing business.
- Overall accountable for synthesizing and driving site performance and report daily, weekly and monthly site and third-party insights to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all aspects of site merchandising have KPIs to benchmark performance employs best practices and are on brand.
- Brief creative, update content, optimizing customer journey online to increase conversion and lead analysis on effectiveness of new site features.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to define the scope of work and plan for each part of site changes to expand and nurture omni e-commerce business and support consumer direct marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage relationships with external agencies and vendors to manage the website and optimize digital and marketing opportunities.
- Experience documenting initiative requirements and communicating clearly to internal key stakeholders.
- Monitor daily project progress and proactively tackle potential questions, delays, and conflicts and communicate status updates and escalate project risks regularly to leadership teams.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet project deadlines. Must be able to work with little supervision and be deadline-oriented. Excellent proofreading skills and grammar skills. Critical eye for consistency and communications effectiveness. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Effective analytical, critical thinking and quantitative problem solving abilities.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and data analysis.
- He/She must have a proven track record of coordinating and reporting on a range of key initiatives, seasonal (and product) launches by bringing tested and straight-forward eCommerce best practices, and playing the role of manager of a set of diverse activities based on key deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
- Five+ years' experience within eCommerce or Marketing, preferably with analytics and excel experience, web content management, and project management projects.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS), Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud, and Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, Google Analytics.
- Fundamental understanding of UX functionality to drive optimal customer experience.
- Must have strong skills in strategy and planning, budget, merchandising, and marketing along with project management skills and ability to prioritize and communicate across multiple levels of business.
- Keep abreast of best practices and new tools that might benefit our eCommerce efforts.
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.