Digital Product Manager (Remote)
Corporate | Remote, NC | Full Time
Digital Product Manager - Job Description
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC (Charlotte, Hickory area) *Remote available*
Position Type: Marketing, Social Media
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is searching for a hands-on Digital Product Manager with strong analytical and technical skills to join the Ecommerce Team. The Digital Product Manager will play an instrumental role in building and executing product roadmap with the purpose of increasing time on site, increasing conversion and driving online revenue. This person will work closely with the Sr. Director of Ecommerce.
- Work with various Business and IT eCommerce teams to facilitate and implement the eCommerce Roadmap including measuring feature effectiveness and value.
- Help develop, execute, manage and measure site A/B Testing program and report metrics and key performance indicators for new eCommerce features and functionality.
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize site performance to drive continuous improvements in KPIs across all pages and tools using a variety of analytic tools while achieving ROI goals.
- Manage ongoing SEO projects to optimize search ranking authority and position.
- Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, be involved in long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Ability to write business and functional requirements specification; Develop high-level business requirements and detailed user stories.
- Responsible for maintaining development project timelines, overseeing timely, on budget delivery and seeking business approvals.
- Communicate with external partners and vendors on ongoing strategies, program optimizations, reporting and testing increase the speed and efficiency in bringing new experiences to the website.
- Investigate issues from different sources, do root-cause analysis, identify systemic gaps, and ensure these gaps are addressed.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; able to manage large quantities of data quickly.
- Basic fluency with html and css.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with third party vendors and to work cross-functionally and maintain strong relationships. Ability to interface with business as well as technology teams.
- Strong Excel and presentation skills.
- Strong self-management, self-pacing and organizational skills; experience working within Scrum or other Agile environments.
- Comfort researching and learning new technology applications.
- Flexible and able to respond immediately to often changing business priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in computers, engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in online development or product management
- Must have strong skills in strategy and planning, merchandising, and technology along with project management skills and ability to prioritize and communicate across multiple levels of business.
- Must have experience working in Ecommerce.