Digital Marketing Analyst (Remote)
Corporate | Remote, NC | Full Time
Digital Marketing Specialist- Job Description
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC (Charlotte, Hickory area) *Remote available*
Position Type: Marketing, Social Media
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is searching for a hands-on Digital Marketing Analyst with strong analytical skills to join the Ecommerce Team. The Digital Marketing Analyst will play an instrumental role in crafting and executing marketing strategies with the purpose of increasing qualified traffic, generating new customers and driving online revenue. This person will work closely with the Sr. Director of Ecommerce.
- Help develop, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns across SEM, Paid Social, Email, Affiliate and Display programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to drive continuous improvements in KPIs across all marketing channels using Google Analytics.
- Leverage consumer and web analytics data to formulate strategic insights. Report daily, weekly and monthly to internal teams.
- Maintain alignment with promotional calendar to ensure marketing messages and spend is consistent with the team's business goals.
- Oversee post-marketing initiative recaps and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining marketing project timelines, drafting creative briefs, overseeing timely asset delivery and seeking business approvals.
- Assist Senior Director in managing budgets to support brand strategies while achieving ROI goals.
- Communicate with external partners and vendors on ongoing strategies, program optimizations, budgets, reporting and testing.
- Partner with merchandising, creative, and E-commerce teams to develop customer-centric strategies.
- Proactively research and evaluate new opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; able to manage large quantities of data quickly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with digital agencies and other external channel partnerships and to work cross-functionally and maintain strong relationships.
- Reporting on business KPIs using Google Analytics
- Proven track record of bringing tested and straight-forward best practices
- Strong Excel and presentation skills
- Strong self-management, self-pacing and organizational skills
- Comfort researching and learning new technology applications
- Ability to manage customer, audience lists and managing an ESP system
- Flexible and able to respond immediately to often changing business priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in online marketing acquisition with strong emphasis on SEM, Email Marketing, Affiliate and Paid Social
- Must have strong skills in strategy and planning, budget, merchandising, and marketing along with project management skills and ability to prioritize and communicate across multiple levels of business.