Design Associate - Beverly Hills
Retail | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
Who we are and why you should join!
We are... a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education.
Our culture is... a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Comfort. We provide comfort to everyone; our work environment is one of
acceptance and is welcoming to everyone, just as they are.
Service. We provide excellent service not only to our clients, but also to our fellow
colleagues by lending a helping hand without expecting anything in
Respect. We create an environment of mutual respect by smiling, saying hello, being
pleasant, patient and professional with one another.
RETAIL DESIGN ASSOCIATE
Who are we looking for?
This job might be for you if you are an exceptional salesperson that is driven to succeed and has a desire to learn and grow. You take pride in providing a one-of-a-kind customer experience, developing strong client relationships and building your individual sales volume.
Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
How will you contribute?
A typical day includes a variety of responsibilities, from client outreach and design services to rolling up your sleeves and ensuring the Showroom is in tip-top shape. So, you should enjoy wearing many hats and excel in a fast-paced, luxury retail environment.
- Proactively engage with customers and build long-lasting relationships with them.
- Building your own personal book of business and driving store sales through client follow-up, phone calls, personalized outreach, community involvement, networking and clienteling.
- Helping clients with furniture selection, in-home design consultation, floorplans and finish options.
- Creating customer awareness of the loyalty programs available to them.
- Assist in seasonal floor-set changes and ensure visual standards are met.
What you need to succeed?
- Previous retail sales experience in a high-end or luxury retail store.
- An eye for interior design and passion for helping people create beautiful homes.
- Motivation to build your personal book of business through outreach and clienteling.
- Communicate clearly and adjust your style to fit your audience. You are as comfortable picking up the phone as you are sending an email.
- Superbly organized and do not get flustered easily. If you are unsure of something, it is easy for you to find out.
- A desire to work as part of a team and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k plan
- Excellent health, dental and vision coverage + supplemental insurance options
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.