Design and Operations Assistant
Retail | Dallas, TX | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Retail Design Assistant
Position Type: Retail, Operations, Customer Service, Inventory, Sales
The Design and Operations Assistant will be responsible for aiding designers and management with operations, inventory, and customer service support as well as various other projects as they relate to home furnishings within our Dallas, Tx Signature Store. If you are motivated to be a designer, and are sales driven and have a passion for home furnishings - you will enjoy working in a fun, supportive, retail environment.
Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn and grow. Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of the home furnishings retail environment and/or sales
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Strong Customer Service
- Ability to be a true team player who enjoys the successes of an incredible team
- Ability to assist with Sales as needed
- Strength communicating with clients and assisting Designers in bringing their vision to life
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k with company match
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans. Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.