Daycare Infant Room Teacher
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Daycare Infant Room Teacher
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Facility ID: License # 02000035
Position Type: Childcare, Child Development, Education, Daycare
The Daycare Infant Room Teacher will be responsible for teaching and caring for children in an environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence is encouraged and individuality is respected. The primary goal of our team at Lulu’s Enrichment Center is to provide a warm, nurturing and safe environment to children ages 0-5 years old.
- Plan and execute an educational program that includes age appropriate activities for children using the Creative Curriculum
- Provide required forms including: lesson plans, submittals and cleaning forms
- Maintain constant visual supervision of the children
- Identify each child’s individual capabilities and needs
- Interact with the children and encourage their involvement in activities
- Establish and maintain effective communication with parents.
- Work with other staff members to share talents, ideas and resources for the improvement of the center.
- Help ensure a professional environment is maintained at all times by taking the initiative to do whatever it takes to make the center run smoothly
- Perform other relevant assigned job-related duties, as needed
- Associate degree in related field is required
- Provide qualifying letter from Division of Child Development & Early Education (DCDEE)
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in childcare
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Should have a good understanding of the NC daycare requirements
- Ability to meet the state requirement in annual training hours
- A warm, supportive attitude towards children and the ability to be flexible and reliable are required
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to coordinate activities
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamic changes in the work environment
- A pre-employment TB test and physical is required prior to the first day of work
- Ability to bend down and lift children
- Flexibility to handle the day-to-day care of small children
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.