Customer Care Associate
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Customer Service Representative
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for working with all departments to find reasonable resolutions to our customer's issues. The Customer Service Representative will partner with a region of our retail signature stores by returning customer calls and acknowledging email messages in a timely manner.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by engaging our customers and answering their questions
- Return calls and acknowledge e-mail messages within the timeframe outlined in the Gold Standard
- Proactively communicate and effectively resolve customer issues
- Ensure proper documentation is kept for all issues
Candidates should thrive and find success within a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of customer service experience required. Furniture industry experience is considered a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including: Excel, Outlook and Word is required
- Experience with Dynamics AX and/or Storis is a plus
- Flexible, adaptive to change and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment where quick reaction time and problem solving is critical to success
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; excellent written and verbal expression
- Customer-centric mindset; strongly motivated to always deliver the best possible customer experience
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and cafe
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.