Customer Care Associate
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Customer Service Associate
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Customer Service
This position is eligible for a $1,500 signing bonus after 90 days of employment.
The Customer Care Associate position is a customer-focused role that is responsible for completing tasks associated with improving the customer’s experience. Candidates must have a positive attitude with a focus on providing outstanding service in customer-oriented contact center environment. In order to do so, this position requires attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by engaging directly with our customers and answering their questions
- Partner with others, including employees in other departments, in a team-based environment to resolve a variety of customer issues
- Provide internal & external customers with accurate and complete information
- Resolve customer issues by identifying the root cause
- Utilize multiple applications and programs to solve problems and document actions taken
- Clearly communicate problem resolution steps to reassure customer
- Follow up in a timely manner with customers and internal partners on the next steps
- Handle highly escalated situations with professionalism, empathy & positivity
Candidates should thrive and find success within a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of customer service experience required. Furniture industry experience is considered a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook and Word is required
- Experience with Dynamics AX, STORIS and/or Zendesk is a plus
- Flexible, adaptive to change and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment where quick reaction time and problem solving is critical to success
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; excellent written and verbal expression
- Customer-centric mindset; strongly motivated to always deliver the best possible customer experience
- Professional appearance and a strong work ethic
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Onsite wellness clinic, gym and cafe
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.