Manufacturing | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time | Opened about 1 month ago
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Who we are and why you should join!
We are... a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education.
Our culture is... a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Comfort. We provide comfort to everyone; our work environment is one of acceptance and is welcoming to everyone, just as they are.
Service. We provide excellent service not only to our clients, but also to our fellow colleagues by lending a helping hand without expecting anything in return.
Respect. We create an environment of mutual respect by smiling, saying hello, being pleasant, patient and professional with one another.
Position Type: Manufactring
This position will support the Upholstery departmentt and be responsible for filling cushions and backs of furniture.
- 1-2 years experience filling cushions/furniture
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop and carry for the entire shift
- Fill cushions and backs with the covers by hand and some machine work
- Stuffs filling into open end of cover,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, associates, and fellow leaders.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to accept direction and constructive criticism.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality.
- All other job duties as assigned - learn other taks within the area
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- Excellent health, dental and vision coverage + supplemental insurance options
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.