Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Costing, Data Entry, Production Accounting
We are currently looking for a Costing Specialist to join our product costing and estimating teams. This hands-on role will work with multiple functional areas and product category owners to gather and enter data into our ERP system and perform ongoing data maintenance. Our Costing Specialist will help determine and maintain item configurations within the ERP system to ensure correct product set-up and item information is established for both the Bill of Materials (BOM) and cost measures. This position will need to be able to provide cost estimates for new product.
- Communicate with appropriate individuals to determine finished-goods product configuration, production process and product cost
- Follow standard operating procedures for Bill of Material (BOM), routings, and product costing of finished goods information for the establishment and entry into the ERP system.
- Research and resolve inconsistent and inaccurate information, as it relates to the Bill of Material (BOM), routings, and product costs
- Maintaining the custom shop order process with item set up, Bill of Material development, and establishment of price for future orders
- Associate degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in finished goods costing, item configuration or new product set up
- 2+ years of data maintenance experience with an ERP applications software, Dynamics AX strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with product costing of finished goods and the development of the Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Experience with gathering and organizing information, data entry, and file maintenance
- Ability to multi-task and manage many responsibilities and projects at one time
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact individually with users and work cross functionally throughout the organization and costing team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is required. Access or related databases, a plus
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Onsite wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.