Contract Sales/Multi-Line Sales Rep - Atlanta
Other | Atlanta, GA | Contract
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Founded in 1989, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand, known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Our commitment to lasting quality, craft, and sustainability is in every piece, from the upholstery made by hand at our North Carolina factory, to the finishing touches that complete a project. From day one, we’ve created a culture of respect, equality, and commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives. We are equally focused on the comfort and success of our customers and are looking for team members to join us in our mission to make the world a more comfortable place. In addition to our Contract division, we have a nationwide chain of MG+BW Signature Stores and sell to top independent retailers across the country.
1099 Independent Contractor; Outside/Independent Contract Sales Representative
Location: Greater Atlanta area
Position Type: Sales, Hospitality
Fast-growing, longtime industry-leading home furnishings brand Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is seeking experienced, passionate, highly motivated Outside / Independent Contract Sales Representatives for management and development of Contract accounts in the greater Atlanta area.
**This position is an Individual Contractor - 1099 employee**
Established Multi-line Representative will be responsible for establishing and developing customer relationships as it relates to selling contract upholstery to the hospitality industry. The primary goal of this role is to manage sales and business development within the Contract FF&E (furniture, fixtures and equipment) sector. Representatives will report to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience and exposure to the hospitality industry and experience as a multi-line representative. Candidates should possess the following experience/skills:
- Proven track record of selling to the hospitality industry, FF&E sectors.
- Initiative to build a strong client base. A self-starter who understands how to grow sales opportunities.
- The ability to set and manage customers’ expectations up front.
- Weekly sales and prospecting reviews with the SVP of Sales.
- Case goods, rugs, lighting, and accessory furnishings sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication.
- A strong understanding of how to prioritize with impeccable organizational skills.
- The ability to manage timelines effectively.
- The ability to travel as needed.
Compensations and Benefits:
- Contract position
- Strictly commission based
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.