Contract Accounts Manager
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Contract Accounts Manager
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Customer Service, Management, Account Management
The Contract Accounts Manager for the customer care team is responsible for supervising all aspects of the MG+BW contract and hospitality accounts. The Contract Accounts Manager will hire and develop the customer care team by providing coaching, training and counseling to the staff.
- Supervise all aspects of contract and hospitality accounts.
- Oversee the flow of contract orders from quote to installation.
- Work with the Product Development team on customized orders.
- Interface with other departments such as Accounting or IT to further the company mission.
- Handle escalated customer concerns.
- Oversee credits and refunds.
- Own the RMA and replacement order process.
- Collaborate with Contract Sales Team on new initiatives.
- 2+ years of leadership or project management experience required. Related experience in the furniture or hospitality industry is considered a plus.
- Dynamic individual with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task are essential for success.
- Flexible, adaptive to change and capable of working effectively when quick problem solving is needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; excellent written and verbal expression.
- Customer-centric mindset; strongly motivated to always deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including: Excel, Outlook and Word, is required.
- Experience with Dynamics AX is a plus.
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and cafe
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.