Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
Who we are and why you should join!
We are... a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education.
Our culture is... a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Comfort. We provide comfort to everyone; our work environment is one of
acceptance and is welcoming to everyone, just as they are.
Service. We provide excellent service not only to our clients, but also to our fellow
colleagues by lending a helping hand without expecting anything in
Respect. We create an environment of mutual respect by smiling, saying hello, being
pleasant, patient and professional with one another.
Location: Taylorsville, NC (Charlotte, NC area)
Position Type: Manufacturing, IT, Programming, Developer, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
Who are we looking for?
This job may be for you if you thrive in a face paced, innovative environment with a strong desire to learn and grow. If you are an experienced AX Developer and have an overall willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges – you will enjoy translating function/business requirements into technical solutions in a supportive manufacturing environment.
Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people to help us build this brand we love.
How will you contribute?
A typical day includes a variety of responsibilities with a strong emphasis on assisting in leading and supporting the growth and expansion for our Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP systems and related functions. The primary goal of our AX Developer is to take their proven background in a manufacturing setting to lead, develop and implement business solutions.
What you need to succeed?
The ideal candidates must have strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, a strong sense of customer service, be self-motivated and deadline driven… with the willingness to function as a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of programming experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX (2012 R3 or newer preferred) in a manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing: X++, C#, Visual Studio, .NET or other object-oriented programming
- Solid knowledge of SDLC processes and IT best practices with experience in the Analysis, Design, and Coding of functionality and reports within the Microsoft technology stack
- Hands-on experience with relational database management and writing T-SQL scripts for SQL Server and advanced SSRS report development
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, project-focused, changing environment and adept at problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite
- Experience supporting EDI, POs, Acks, ASNs, Invoices and Inventory Advice
- Experience with Configure-to-Order and Make-to-Stock manufacturing as well as Global Procurement preferably with a furniture manufacturer or home furnishings organization
- Experience with Retail POS Systems, a plus
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite wellness clinic, gym and cafe
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.