Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Taylorsville, NC (Charlotte, NC area)
Position Type: Manufacturing, IT, Programming, Developer, Microsoft Dynamics 2012
The AX Developer will be responsible to assist in leading and supporting the growth and expansion for our Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP systems and related functions. The primary goal of our AX Developer is to take their proven background in a manufacturing setting to lead, develop and implement business solutions. If you are an experienced AX Developer and have an overall willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges – you will enjoy translating function/business requirements into technical solutions in a supportive manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidates must have strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, a strong sense of customer service, be self-motivated and deadline driven… with the willingness to function as a team.
- Dynamics AX 2012 experience is required
- 5+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX (2012 preferred) in a manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing: X++, C#, Visual Studio, .net or other object oriented programming
- Experience supporting EDI, POs, Acks, ASNs, Invoices and Inventory Advice
- Solid knowledge of SDLC processes and IT best practices with experience in the Analysis, Design, and Coding of functionality and reports within the Microsoft technology stack
- SQL Server 2012 and Advanced SSR Report Development
- MS Office and MS Access Database Expertise
- Experience with Configure-to-Order and Make-to-Stock manufacturing as well as Global Procurement preferably with a furniture manufacturer or home furnishings organization
- Associates Degree in Business or Information Technology, Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Experience with Retail POS Systems, a plus
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and cafe
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.