Attendance & Employee Services Coordinator
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility, and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
The Attendance & Employee Services Coordinator (AESC) provides administrative support to our HR, People, & Culture team along with directed support for our Manufacturing & Distribution facilities. The AESC administers our time and attendance program for our Manufacturing and Distribution facilities including tracking and reporting daily attendance, paid time off, our attendance management point system for non-exempt employees, and routine analytics that help leaders make informed decisions regarding personnel and business matters. The AESC also provides monthly paid time off reporting to our retail and remote locations, and is responsible for running the operations of The Comfort Zone, the company’s onsite company store.
- Develop KPIs, and prepare regular reporting on attendance metrics, paid time off utilization, and other attendance related metrics as needed.
- Update company organizational charts
- Serve as a point of contact for employees needing guidance or assistance regarding attendance and/or paid time off matters.
- Build and/or refine document record keeping systems to become user friendly, consistent, and intuitive for stakeholders
- Keep Manufacturing & Distribution leaders updated daily regarding attendance matters, point accruals, corrective action requirements, and other attendance related matters as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HRIS platforms and practices
- Exceptional MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Extraordinary organizational and time management skills
- 2+ years in a comparable role (HR, Recruiting, Office Management)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflows with precision
- Critical thinking and planning; initiative and independent motivation
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to build superb relationships inside and outside the company
- An uncompromising level of attention to detail
- A positive, professional, and tremendous representative of our brand and vision
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.