Corporate | Statesville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Statesville, NC
Position Type: Manufacturing, Casegoods, Accessories, Inventory Allocations
The Allocations Specialist will be responsible for insuring that customer orders due to ship are reserved accordingly and execute proper inventory allocations for those orders. Thorough knowledge and understanding of the inter-workings of multiple departments within the company will be acquired.
The ideal candidates must be detail oriented, have the ability to communicate at all levels, be self-motivated and deadline driven.
- 2+ years of customer service experience and furniture industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook and Word is required
- A desire to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
- A strong understanding of how to prioritize with superb organizational skills
- The ability to manage timelines effectively
- Strong critical thinking skills
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Wellness clinic
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.