Accounts Payable Clerk
Corporate | Taylorsville, NC | Full Time
About Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams:
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Taylorsville, NC
Position Type: Retail, Accounting, Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for performing all accounts payable functions in a fast paced environment. The primary goal of our Accounts Payable Clerk is to maintain effective communications with vendors, company-owned retails stores and other departments in our corporate offices.
- Obtain approvals for invoices, expense reports and other payment requests
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Data entry into accounts payable system
- Maintain organization of accounts payable files
- Update and maintain vendor database by collecting W9’s, insurance and other documents as required
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills
- Must possess the ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization using excellent written and verbal skills
- Accounts payable or related experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting concepts preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and cafe
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.