Manufacturing | Statesville, NC | Full Time
ABOUT MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Our brand is represented via domestic and international signature stores, boutique independent retailers, national chains and a growing contract division. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Location: Statesville, NC
Position Type: Project Management, Data Entry, Vendor Management
The role of our Accessories Coordinator will be to assist the Product Development team in product data management and coordinating product timelines to assist in the development and production of the Accessories category. The Accessories Product Coordinator will work with various teams on multiple projects simultaneously including concept, development, pricing, product documentation and project management.
- Filling accessories orders, as well as accessories parts orders
- Inspecting accessories replacement orders
- Help load FedEx trailer when needed
- Putting away stock
- Straighten up and organize the department
- Learn areas of AX that pertain to the accessories department
The ideal Accessories Coordinator candidate will be self-motivated and task driven with strong attention to detail. In addition, this candidate will possess the following traits:
- 1+ years of experience in a related role
- Perform general tasks such as gathering and organizing information, data entry, and file maintenance
- Ability to multi-task and manage many responsibilities and projects at one time
- Knowledgeable with inventory management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact individually with users and work cross functionally throughout the organization
Compensations and Benefits:
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and café
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.