Assist the photographer
Photography | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Part Time
Welcome to the Mirror Edge Studios. We are Oklahoma based photographers and cinematographers and have been in existence for over 3 years. We are passionate about what we do and constantly aim to be relevant and goal driven in both cooperate and personal assignments. Our passion for photography and video production drives us to always not follow the norm.Through creativity, innovation and performance, we deliver media production solutions that transform our clients’ brands and grow their businesses
We are looking for an energetic photography assistant to help coordinate the creation and flow of work into and out of the photo studio to help grow an extensive image library. There will be opportunities available to create additional Photoshop and vector based imagery. This is an excellent opportunity for a graphic designer looking to grow a skillset that includes photography. This position requires someone with a strong attention to detail and can work independently.
- Communicate across departments to ensure a flow of products are maintained in the studio
- Regularly audit images for duplication, inactivity, incorrect naming conventions, etc.
- Coordinate the retrieval, consolidation and transfer of images from vendors.
- Assist the photographer with image cleanup and retouching
- Assist in creating vector based images in Illustrator
- Maintain daily operations of the photo studio
- Provide assistance to the photographer during setup and shooting
- Oversee the ordering, receiving, unpacking, assembling, repacking and returning products to stock
- Oversee file management processes to ensure performance and turnaround standards are consistently met.
- Highly organized, energetic self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the following required: Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge and Acrobat
- Knowledge of composition and lighting to enhance product appeal
- Technical knowledge of camera types, image processing and color correction a plus.
- Knowledge of Photography, Graphic Design and Illustration a plus.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple (often conflicting) priorities simultaneously.
- Potential opportunities for advancement and training for other photography programs
- Competitive hourly wage
- Free Travel Trips